Make a flying start to your PhD with this practical training, designed to prepare you for the doctoral journey ahead. You’ll get the opportunity to network with other researchers and build your skills in communication, problem-solving, and time management.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What skills do you need for your PhD and beyond?
- Project managing your thesis
- Establishing your priorities
- Staying focused and motivated
- Working with your supervisor
- Identifying training & development needs
- Looking after your health & wellbeing