You’ve passed your viva and got your life back. Now everyone keeps asking, “When are you going to publish your PhD?” You’re vaguely aware of what’s involved, but you’re not sure where to start. There are so many options, decisions, and conflicting experiences. What’s right for you? And, more importantly, how long will it take?
- Identifying and approaching publishers
- Writing an effective book proposal
- Understanding the differences between a thesis and a monograph
- Deciding on the right structure
- Developing a productive writing process