Flexibility is crucial in the current job market. Identifying your marketable skills gives you increased options around when and where you work, and can also provide greater satisfaction. You can even build a small business to supplement your income from part-time teaching or research.
This interactive webinar guides you through the process of thinking more creatively about your career options.
- Why do you need to think creatively?
- What would you like to do?
- What skills do you have?
- How can you acquire more marketable skills?
- Are you suited to life as a freelancer?
By the end of the session, you’ll have:
- Learned more about life as a freelancer
- Identified your marketable skills
- Considered options for further development