It’s important for us to be kind to each other during the pandemic. It’s also vital that we’re gentle on ourselves. In this interactive webinar, we’ll discuss how we can best adapt our habits and stay productive.
- Playing the Long Game – avoiding quick fixes
- Getting Back to Basics – looking after our immediate needs
- Putting First Things First – working out our priorities and ditching everything else
- Creating a Realistic and Sustainable Routine – finding a balance between being productive and not exhausting ourselves
- Being Gentle on Yourself – listening to your body
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have a range of strategies you can apply right away to help you keep going.
This training is aimed at researchers at all stages and in any discipline. The webinar lasts 2 hours.
What You’ll Get
- A 2-hour interactive webinar with activities, discussion, and Q&A
- Downloadable worksheets
- Downloadable slides
- Links to further resources
“Clear, succinct, and very helpful. Just the right balance between the instructor and the participants. Signed up for the next one immediately afterwards.”
“Really loved this webinar. It was a nice, relaxing way to spend the morning, and eased you gently into thinking about your work during this time in a productive way. Definitely recommended! It was nice to have the balance of reflecting on the content of the slides, and communicating about it in the chat section with peers.”
“Well presented. Great advice and sharing of experience. The event felt very supportive. Catherine’s sessions are wonderful. Nice to be connected to so many researchers in real-time during this lockdown period.”
This webinar costs £400 + VAT for up to 24 participants.
On receipt of a purchase order, we’ll arrange a date with you for the webinar and make all the necessary technical arrangements. This is all managed by us, you just need to send the link to your students.
Please contact Research Coach if you’d like to book this training or if you have any questions.