Have you recently assumed leadership responsibilities? Or are you wondering what might be involved in a supervisory role? In this interactive webinar, you’ll discover the skills required for leadership and how you can develop them.
Through facilitator-led discussion, you’ll consider different approaches and learn from case studies.
What we’ll cover:
- When is leadership required?
- What is good leadership?
- How do values and personality affect leadership styles?
- How do you manage different personality types?
- How do you motivate people?
- What is effective communication?