Are you close to a full draft of your thesis? Does it resemble a baggy monster that needs taming? If so, this webinar is for you. Through activities and tutorials, you’ll learn techniques for getting your thesis into shape. By the end of the session, you’ll have a clear strategy for tackling your writing.
- How much time do you need for editing?
- What are your examiners looking for?
- Academic writing conventions
- Improving your thesis structure
- Signposting your argument
- Maintaining consistency, clarity and connections
- Wrangling with grammar and style
- Proofreading your own work
- Soliciting and implementing feedback
This training is aimed at late-stage PhD students in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. The webinar lasts 2 hours.
What You’ll Get
- An interactive webinar with activities, discussion, and Q&A
- Downloadable worksheets
- Downloadable slides
- Links to further resources
“Not only have are the tools invaluable in themselves, I have a much clearer view of how long it will take to complete my thesis and can have a much more constructive and realistic conversation with my supervisors.”
“I feel more confident about my progress to date and ability to complete on time and to my supervisors’ satisfaction. I learned how to improve my writing and editing which made a noticeable difference in the editing sessions. Thank you!”
“Catherine delivered a great workshop – with advice and lessons seldom offered by other PhD training.”
This webinar costs £425 + VAT for up to 24 participants.
On receipt of a purchase order, we’ll arrange a date with you for the webinar and make all the necessary technical arrangements. This is all managed by us, you just need to send the link to your students.
Please contact us if you’d like to book this training or if you have any questions.