Are you close to a full draft of your thesis? Does it resemble a baggy monster that needs taming? If so, this webinar is for you. Through activities and tutorials, you’ll learn techniques for getting your thesis into shape. By the end of the session, you’ll have a clear strategy for tackling your writing.
- How much time do you need for editing?
- What are your examiners looking for?
- Academic writing conventions
- Improving your thesis structure
- Signposting your argument
- Maintaining consistency, clarity and connections
- Wrangling with grammar and style
- Proofreading your own work
- Soliciting and implementing feedback