Make a flying start to your PhD with this practical training, designed to prepare you for the doctoral journey ahead. You’ll get the opportunity to network with other researchers and build your skills in communication, problem-solving, and time management.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What skills do you need for your PhD and beyond?
- Project managing your thesis
- Establishing your priorities
- Staying focused and motivated
- Working with your supervisor
- Identifying training & development needs
- Looking after your health & wellbeing
This training is aimed at early-stage PhD students in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. The webinar lasts 2 hours.
What You’ll Get
- A 2-hour interactive webinar with activities, discussion, and Q&A
- Downloadable worksheets
- Downloadable slides
- Links to further resources
“Really good concrete tips that are easy to put into action as a way of overcoming fear, writer’s block, imposter syndrome and time management.”
“I came away feeling energised about my project with lots of new strategies to tackle work and organise my research.”
“It was a really interesting & informative workshop with a wide range of topics covered, I found them all really helpful to me & relevant to my own work”
This webinar costs £400 + VAT for up to 24 participants.
On receipt of a purchase order, we’ll arrange a date with you for the webinar and make all the necessary technical arrangements. This is all managed by us, you just need to send the link to your students.
Please contact Research Coach if you’d like to book this training or if you have any questions.