All webinars last 2 hours and are hosted on Zoom. Attendees receive a copy of the slides, downloadable worksheets, and links to further resources. In the interests of privacy, these sessions are not recorded.
Please note, I no longer run webinars. However, Research Coach are now running these sessions using my content. Please contact them directly if you’d like to book a session for your institution.
- Becoming an Effective Doctoral Researcher
- Boosting Your Writing Productivity
- Developing Critical Reading Techniques
- Editing Your Own Academic Writing
- The Healthy Researcher
- Making Progress in Your PhD
- Planning the Final Year of Your PhD
- Preparing for Your Viva
- Supporting PhD Researchers
- Supporting the Writing Process
- Thinking Creatively About Your Career
- Turning Your Thesis into a Monograph
- Writing a Successful Thesis