As a PhD coach, my mission is to:
- Make the PhD process understandable by sharing my knowledge
- Empower clients to make better financial decisions
- Boost clients’ wellbeing by building their confidence and expertise
My coaching style is based on the following beliefs:
- Everyone’s life and experience are different. I’ll always treat you as an individual and provide a bespoke service.
- With the right support, anyone can make progress with their PhD. You already have the ability to reach your goal, you just need some guidance.
- Coaching is all about action and change. My role is to increase your self-awareness and help close the gap between where you are and where you want to be. I do this by asking questions, challenging you, and holding you accountable.
Code of Conduct
At all times, I shall:
- Treat all clients with respect and without judgement.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Avoid any conflict of interest.
- Remain impartial and never recommend a specific course of action.
- Act in the client’s best interest, including recommending a different coach or a healthcare professional, if appropriate.