Are you part-way through your PhD and wondering how to keep going? Do you need a push to progress to the final stages? If so, this course is for you. Through activities and tutorials, you’ll:
- Clarify where you are with your PhD
- Rediscover your motivation
- Develop a realistic plan for completion
- Learn techniques for improving your productivity
- Create an effective writing process
Here’s what we’ll cover
- Hello & Welcome
- Start with Why
- Defining Your Scope
- What Resources Do You Need?
- Who’s On Your Team?
- How Much Time Do You Have?
- Breaking it Down
- Dealing with the Unexpected
- Managing Your Time
- Creating a Writing Process
- Maintaining Focus & Boosting Productivity
- Putting it All Together
"Catherine has motivated me to get right back on with it!"
"Thought-provoking and very helpful; put me back on the road to completing my PhD."
"Yes, it did meet my expectations, it also superseded them. The tips ... have been incredibly helpful."