Upgrading from MPhil to the status of PhD candidate is an important milestone for postgraduate researchers. Crucially, you must submit the work you've done so far and explain its potential as an original and significant piece of research.
This course is dedicated to early-stage researchers who are seeking guidance and peer support while working towards the upgrade. Through this training, you'll make significant progress, share ideas, and build a network. The programme covers:
- Planning, Structuring, and Developing Your Thesis
- Creating Your Literature Review
- Developing Critical Reading Techniques
- Effective Note-Taking Strategies
- Boosting Your Writing Productivity
- Improving Your Writing Style
Each week, we'll address a specific topic. Between sessions, you'll work on self-paced activities and participate in optional peer groups.